Insurances We Accept

Medicare Plans

Medicare Part B

Medicaid WI (Forward Health)

Humana Medicare

United Healthcare Medicare

Managed Care

MyChoice Wisconsin

Care Wisconsin

iCare (Independent Care)

Inclusa

Hospice Care

Agrace Hospice

Heartland Hospice

WEA Trust

Humana

United Healthcare​

(UHC / Exact Sciences)

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield ​

Anthem BCBS Wisconsin

Commercial Plans

Dean Gold

AARP

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Humana

United Healthcare / UHC

Banker's Life

Supplemental Plans

Regularly adding plans to our network 

Who pays?

Insurance pays for our therapy services with the same coverage as a brick and mortar clinic. We are the only clinic in the region that provides outpatient therapy without you needing to meet "homebound" requirements.

 

Medicare B covers 80%, secondary insurance covers the remaining 20%. Some Medicare Advantage or Replacement plans cover 100%. If we are out of network for your secondary insurance, Medicare B still covers 80%. We also offer affordable cash pay options for those with out of network insurance and those who do not meet medical necessity with doctor referral. 

*Contact your insurance member services for specific benefit details.